This site is best viewed with Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, 6.0 and above. This is the recommended browser to make online bookings on this site. Berjaya Air makes no representations, warranties or assurances that the User's equipment/browser will be compatible with the Solution(s) and/or the Reservation Service.
1. The online reservations service provides a secured SSL online Reservations Form and by completing your preferred travel requirements (selection of hotel, activities, miscellaneous), the system will generate an instant customised package and quotation.
2. If the quoted package price is agreeable to you, you may submit to Berjaya Air for immediate processing and confirmation of your requested package. Berjaya Air will endeavour to secure the seats as well as rooms/activities from third party suppliers/operators as requested.
3. The Reservations Form may only be submitted provided that all mandatory information is supplied.
4. If you choose to make payment by credit card, you credit card information is safely transmitted through our secured site. If you choose to make payment by cash/bank transfer, our customer support will contact you by telephone or email to finalise the payment transaction.
5. Upon submission, you will receive a email confirming your submission and indication of the product code as well as a Booking Reference Number and marked "Booking Status Pending". THIS IS NOT A CONFIRMATION but AN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT that your submission has been successfully submitted and received.
6. You will also receive a email and/or telephone response from Berjaya Air's customer support team not exceeding 24 hours from the time of your submission (72 hours if it is a weekend) informing you whether your booking request is CONFIRMED or DECLINED. In the unlikely event that you fail to get a response within the stipulated time, probably due to email hitches, please contact our Customer Support as stated below.
7. Once full payment is charged, Berjaya Air will send Email Confirmation with Confirmation Number. Your booking is NOT CONFIRMED until and unless you have received a E-mail Confirmation with a Confirmation Number from Berjaya Air with instructions to collect your air-tickets. You can request for air-tickets to be collected at the airport.
8. In the event of a dispute over the package content and the price in the submitted form, the final payment charged will determine the corresponding room type and package content as offered in the Reservations Form.
9. In the event that you have made an error in your submission, you may re-submit your new Reservations Form immediately. However, in the "Remarks Box", inform Berjaya Air by stating the previous booking reference number eg "Booking Reference No. : BK06000xxxx" of which is to be cancelled/amended. This will ensure that there is no double booking for the same reservation.
10. Berjaya Air only accepts online bookings and if you require to make a booking via telephone or fax, a nominal service fee is charged.
11. Early booking of flights, hotel and activities is highly recommended in order to secure confirmation of seats and rooms especially during Malaysian public holidays, school holidays, summer holidays and year-end holiday season.
1. Rates are quoted nett in Ringgit Malaysia (RM) inclusive of all taxes unless stated otherwise. Airport tax/levy charged by respective airports outside Malaysia is not inclusive.
2. Packages are valid as indicated based on respective Package terms & conditions.
Upon submission of booking, your request will be immediately processed, pending confirmation in writing. Confirmation of packages are subject to seat and room availability.
3. Applicable to worldwide nationals unless stated otherwise.
4. Reservation for holiday packages are not applicable for group booking exceeding 20 persons. For group bookings please email to email@example.com
5. For requests for double bed, non-smoking room, baby cot, extra beds etc, please indicate in the “Remarks” box when booking is made.
6. While every endeavour is made to fulfill your requests, it will however be subject to full discretion of Berjaya/operators to provide the seats, accommodation and capacity and subject to availability.
7. Maximum 2 children (2-12 years) sharing room with parents with existing bedding, hotel policies may varies according to hotels.
1. Cancellations/amendments to be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Berjaya Air reserves the right to impose an amendment/cancellation fee at the discretion of the Management.
1. Full payment is required upon booking confirmation - either by credit card or bank transfer.
2. Payments made vide Bank Draft or Company Cheques are accepted only in favour of Berjaya Air Sdn Bhd.
3. Personal cheques are not accepted. However no air tickets or hotel vouchers will be issued UNLESS the cheque/bank draft has been cleared. Please allow at least seven (7) days for cheques/bank draft to clear.
4. Payments are also accepted vide credit cards – Visa & MasterCard only by providing your card personal details, credit card number and CVC numbers via the Secured Site. By submitting all the required particulars and package details and selecting credit card as mode of payment, you agree that the amount stated in the package be charged to your credit card.
5. On a case to case basis and depending on the quantum of amount to be charged, you may be required to fax copies of credit card and a signed authorization letter to Berjaya Air in order to effect a credit card charge which in line with the Bank’s stipulations.
6. The credit card holder must be part of the travelling party and the card must be presented upon check-in or at time of ticket collection.
1. Peak season: No partial or full refunds will be made in the event of cancellation.
2. Non-peak season: 50% of package rate will be imposed for any cancellation made less than 14 days notice.
3. Once ticket(s) is/are issued, full cancellation fees will be imposed.
1. Upon full payment, Berjaya Air will email booking confirmation, E-ticket & E- hotel voucher.
2. Kindly print out the E-Ticket and check in together with your passport OR Identification Card at check in counter at least 90 mins before departure time.
3. Kindly collect Air Tickets at least Ninety (90) minutes before departure time.
4. Please sign and acknowledge upon receipt of your Air Tickets.
1. Subang Airport is located about half hour drive from the heart of Kuala Lumpur and about one hour's drive from Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA). Taxis are available at both airports.
2. Minimum connection time between international flights (KLIA) and Berjaya Air flights (Subang Airport) is FOUR (4) HOURS. The airline is not liable for any missed flight connections.
1. Baggage allowance is 10 kg per passenger.
1. Hotel Vouchers for check-in purpose will be emailed to you once payment received.
2. Please present the Hotel Voucher to the hotel reception upon check in.
3. Hotel Check-in time is after 1400 hours. Check-out time is before 1200 hours.
All customer support enquiries on Getaway Holiday Packages can be directed to
Tel : 603 – 7847 3550 / 1338
Fax : 603 – 7842 2038
Email : email@example.com
Office Hours (GMT +8) :
Mondays to Fridays : 0830 hours to 1730 hours
Saturdays, Sunday & Public Holidays : Closed
Berjaya Air is the air carrier providing transport services to destinations as mentioned. Hotel rooms, activities, ground transport, ferry and other services are supplied by third party suppliers and Berjaya Air merely acts as agents of these third party suppliers. Berjaya Air endeavours to assist you in your travel arrangements, however Berjaya Air will not be responsible for any loss, inconveniences or liabilities arising from non-fulfillment or negligence of services provided by third party suppliers.
By submitting your travel requests to Berjaya Air, you hereby agree to the above terms and conditions.