VALID FROM 1 APRIL 2014 TO 30 NOVEMBER 2014
|Subang/Redang/Subang (Aircraft Type: AT7)|
|FLT NO||FROM||TO||FLT TIME||Schedule||Operating Day (Local)||EFFECTIVE DATE|
|768||SZB||RDN||01:10||10:10||11:20||✔||✔||✔||01 Apr to 15 Jun 2014|
|768||SZB||RDN||01:10||10:10||11:20||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||16 Jun to 14 Sep 2014|
|768||SZB||RDN||01:10||10:10||11:20||✔||✔||✔||15 Sep to 25 Oct 2014|
|762||SZB||RDN||01:10||11:20||12:30||✔||✔||✔||26 Oct to 31 Oct 2014|
|762||SZB||RDN||01:10||11:20||12:30||✔||✔||01 Nov to 30 Nov 2014|
|Singapore/Redang/Singapore (Aircraft Type: AT7)|
|368||RDN||SIN||01:45||11:40||13:25||✔||✔||✔||30 Mar to 25 Oct 2014|
- Above information is correct at time of publishing and subject to changes without prior notice.
- Please be reminded Berjaya Air operates from Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport (“SZB”) often called Subang Airport or Subang Skypark.
- Passengers are required to arrive at check-in counter at least 90 mins prior departure with government issued photo identity document for check-in verification. For non-Malaysians, use passport and for Malaysians use Identification Card (MyCard).
- Subang Airport is located about 45 minutes drive from the heart of Kuala Lumpur and about 90 minutes drive from Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA). Taxis are available at both airports.
- Suggested minimum connection time is as follows:-
- Within Subang Airport , three (3) hours.
- From/to Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) or Low Cost Carrier Terminal (LCCT) at Sepang and Berjaya Air flights (Subang Airport), four (4) hours.
- However, Berjaya Air shall NOT be liable for any missed flight connections and claims for compensation will not be entertained.
- All time are in local time.