BERJAYA AIR WINTER SCHEDULE (27 Oct 2013 till 29 Mar 2014)
|Dest.||No.||Flt. No.||Sector||Schedule||Operating Day (Local)||Remarks|
|TOD||1.A||J8 182||SZB TOD||0940||1040||✔||✔||✔||✔||DH
701Dec13 to 26Dec13, 01Jan13,04 Jan14 to 28 Feb14
|J8 189||TOD SZB||1110||1210||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|1.B||J8 182||SZB TOD||0940||1040||✔||✔||✔||✔||DH7|
27Dec13, 29Dec13 and 03Jan14/td>
|J8 302||TOD SIN||1110||1200||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|J8 301||SIN TOD||1230||1320||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|J8 189||TOD SZB||1350||1450||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|RDN||2||J8 760||SZB RDN||1120||1230||✔||✔||✔||DH7
01Nov13 to 29Mar14
|J8 761||RDN SZB||1250||1350||✔||✔||✔|
- Above information is correct at time of publishing and subject to changes without prior notice.
- Please be reminded Berjaya Air operates from Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport (“SZB”) often called Subang Airport or Subang Skypark.
- Passengers are required to arrive at check-in counter at least 90 mins prior departure with government issued photo identity document for check-in verification. For non-Malaysians, use passport and for Malaysians use Identification Card (MyCard).
- Subang Airport is located about 45 minutes drive from the heart of Kuala Lumpur and about 90 minutes drive from Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA). Taxis are available at both airports.
- Suggested minimum connection time is as follows:-
- Within Subang Airport , three (3) hours.
- From/to Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) or Low Cost Carrier Terminal (LCCT) at Sepang and Berjaya Air flights (Subang Airport), four (4) hours.
- However, Berjaya Air shall NOT be liable for any missed flight connections and claims for compensation will not be entertained.
- All time are in local time.